Sunny Lodge Guest House, Folkestone, a Victorian property once owned by the Earl of Radnor. Although fully modernised, it still maintains its period looks and comfort with added flare and warmth. Sunny Lodge is south facing, living up to its name with the warm sun shining into the rooms.
We are open all year round for your convenience, offering an excellent service. Providingfree parking for up to 7 vehicles, however this is a first come first served basis.
Located within walking distance to the town centre amenities and shops and restaurants. Travel facilities such as the Channel Tunnel and Ferries from Dover for the continent, are within close proximity. The Bus Station is again only a few minutes walk giving direct acces to London and onwards. The new High Speed rail link now available to Ebbsfleet, Stratford and St. Pancras International stations.
Walkers and cyclists are always welcome. Their special needs are catered for such as: cleaning of boots, washing and drying clothes and safe storage of bikes.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits from the moment you arrive. Guests are fully informed about their stay and given any local information required. Our aim is to satisfy your B & B needs where possible and provide you with a service, as we would expect when travelling.
Free parking for up to 7 vehicles, however this is a first come first served basis.
- Open All Year Round
- Free Wi-fi
- Free Private Car Park
- Secure Motorcycle Parking
- 24 hour Access to Guest House with own keys
- Full Central Heating
- Clean & Comfortable Rooms
- Hospitality Trays
- English Breakfast cooked to order (no extra charge)
- Early Breakfast catered for
- Private Washing facilities in all rooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Packed Lunch by arrangement
- Pet Friendly
- Continental or superb cooked breakfast is charged at £5 per person
- Telephone +44 (0) 1303 251498
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org